Download Concert Program (8.2 MB)
Philharmonia No. 4
- Albert-George Schram, conductor and music director ; Lisa Leonard, piano ; Marc Reese, trumpet
- February 3, 2007 at 7:30 PM and February 4, 2007 at 4:00 PM
- Fanfare for the Common Man / Aaron Copland -- Adagio for Strings / Samuel Baber -- Concerto for Piano, Trumpet and Strings / James Stephenson, III -- Symphony No. 41 in C Major ("Jupiter"), K. 551 / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- To view the full score, please visit Concerto for Piano, Trumpet and Strings.
Philharmonia No. 5
- 2006 Concerto Competition Winner's Concert
- Albert-George Schram, conductor and music director ; Piero Alves Guimaraes, marimba
- March 31, 2007 at 7:30 PM and April 1, 2007 at 4:00 PM
- Rainbow Body / Chrsitopher Theofanidis -- Concerto for Marimba and String Orchestra / Ney Rosauro -- Symphony No. 4 in E Minor, op. 98 / Johannes Brahms
Roberts Hall at Saint Andrew's High School
Boca Raton, FL
Lynn University Philharmonia; Schram, Albert George; Leonard, Lisa; Reese, Marc; and Guimaraes, Piero Alves, "2006-2007 Philharmonia Season Program Spring" (2007). Philharmonia. 31.