Dean of College of Communication and Design: Cesar Santalo
The Eugene M. and Christine E. Lynn College of Communication and Design (CCD) was known as The College of International Communication until October 19, 2017 when Lynn University officially assumed ownership of DMAC (Digital Media Arts College), and DMAC's programs were added to its College of International Communication to create the CCD.
State-of-the-art digital facilities house broadcast and cinema production and post-production centers, digital art and design labs with 3D printing and motion capture animation studios that enable students to develop professional skills and an advanced understanding of studio, field and news production, as well as digital post-production and editing. Instructional facilities for new media promote the early adoption of developing technologies into the mass media mix, including social and mobile media, web design, audio/video streaming, interactive business presentations and emerging media.
Browse the College of Communication and Design Collections:
- College of Communication and Design Student Portfolios
- College of Communication and Design Student Publications & Presentations
- College of Communication and Design Theses & Dissertations
- "Lynn Rocks the Vote" Student Advertisements
- "Why Choose Lynn" Student Advertisements