Download Video (30.9 MB)
Webinar 4 - Springboard Your Career: How one job/experience leads you to another
- Stefanie Powers, Journalism, Advertising & PR, College of Communication & Desig
- Gary Carlin, Advertising & PR, College of Communication & Design
- Anthony Greco, alumni ’02, Sales & Marketing at Boca Raton Championship
- Eva Damato, alumni ’12,’16, Leisure Sales Manager, Discover the Palm Beaches
- Olivia Hollaus, Founder/Creative Director of Protect my Shoes and Director of Community
- Relations at Boca Magazine
Anthony Greco – Graduated from Lynn University in 2002. First 6 years of his career were spring boarding. Currently works for Boca Raton Championship and produces 6 PGA golf tour events annually.
Eva Damato– Currently works as the Leisure Sales Manager for Discover the Palm Beaches which is a destination marketing organization tasked to increase tourism to the county. Works with travel trade, travel agencies, OTAs such as Expedia to package travel to make it enticing for guests to vacation in Palm Beach County.
Olivia Hollaus – She is the Founder & Creative Director of Protect my Shoes. She invented a patented shoe stuffer, a handmade shoe insert, as she is a shoe addict. She is also Director of Community Relations at Boca Magazine.
Boca Raton, FL
Lynn University, "Webinar 4: Springboard Your Career" (2020). Hannifan Center for Career and Alumni Connections Videos. 4.