Navigating the New Normal
Video of the Student Success team's virtual panel on resilience during challenging times and tips for making the most out of your college experience. Featuring distinguished community leaders and Lynn University alumni.
- Olivia Hollaus, director of community relations and events at Boca Magazine and founder & creative director of Protect My Shoes
- Amanda Orndorff, Ed.D., '17, leadership executive, Apple Education
- Kelvin Kaura, '12, senior accountant, 3Cinteractive
- Paul McPhee, '14, '17, senior assistant director of admission, Lynn University
- Brandon Weitzman, Esq., '08, '09, partner, Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law, and professor, Lynn University
- Spencer Carey, '12, '13, founder, Carey Pierre Group
Boca Raton, FL
Student Success, Admissions, Virtual Event, Virtual Panel, Resilience, Community Leaders, Alumni
Lynn University, "Navigating the New Normal" (2020). Student Success Videos. 1.