Video of the Student Success team's virtual panel on resilience during challenging times and tips for making the most out of your college experience. Featuring distinguished community leaders and Lynn University alumni.
- Olivia Hollaus, director of community relations and events at Boca Magazine and founder & creative director of Protect My Shoes
- Amanda Orndorff, Ed.D., '17, leadership executive, Apple Education
- Kelvin Kaura, '12, senior accountant, 3Cinteractive
- Paul McPhee, '14, '17, senior assistant director of admission, Lynn University
- Brandon Weitzman, Esq., '08, '09, partner, Kelley Kronenberg, Attorneys at Law, and professor, Lynn University
- Spencer Carey, '12, '13, founder, Carey Pierre Group
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.