Election 2020 Explained
Election 2020 Explained: Everything you wanted to know (and didn't want to know)
Join Dr. Robert Watson as he explains Election Day and post-election scenarios, and what the Constitution says about all this and many more questions answered!
Get these commonly asked questions answered:
- By law, how many days do states have to count votes?
- When does the Electoral College cast its vote?
- Must the electors vote the way the states voted, and have there been elections that have dragged on for weeks or whose vote/results have been overturned? (The answer to both is yes, so how could that work in 2020?)
- Can the Democrats "pack" or "unpack" the Supreme Court, and how would that work?
- What lawsuits will be filed after the election?
- Could this election go to the Supreme Court?
Boca Raton, FL
Lynn University, "Election 2020 Explained" (2020). Library Events Videos. 1.