Download Full Text (2.5 MB)
- Chauncey Patterson
- Julian Schwartz, cello (Soloist and Chamber Musician, Faculty of Shenandoah Conservatory)
- William Wolfram, piano (Soloist and Chamber Musician, Faculty of Manhattan School of Music)
- Domingo Pagliuca, trombone (Latin Grammy Award-Winning Trombonist of the Boston Brass)
- Preliminary round - December 5, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
- Final round - December 6, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. (Open to public)
First Place (Prize: Performance at Lyric Chamber Music Society of New York)
- Kourdisma Quartet (Gioia Gedicks, violin; Victoria Bramble, violin; Daniel Guevara, viola; Megan Savage, cello)
Second Place (Prize: Performance at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Delray Beach)
- Boulanger String Quartet (Sebastian Orellana, violin; Benjamin Kremer, violin; Carlos Avendaño García, viola; Niloufar Mirzanabi Khani, cello)
Third Place (Prize: Performance at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Delray Beach)
- Calando Quintet (Sungkyung Lee, flute; Kari Jenks, oboe; Nataniel Farrar, clarinet; Fabiola Hoto, bassoon; Clair Ives, horn)
Amarnick-Goldstein Concert Hall
Boca Raton, FL
Orellana, Sebastian; Kremer, Benjamin; Avendano, Carlos; Mirzanabi Khani, Niloufar; Lee, Sungkyun; Jenks, Kari; Farrar, Nataniel; Hoyo, Fabiola; Ives, Clair; Gedicks, Gioia; Bramble, Victoria; Guevara, Daniel; Savage, Megan; Willett, Eliza; Smith, Miriam; Ortega, Rosa; Renaud, Frederic; Machado, Marina; and Patterson, Chauncey, "Lynn Chamber Music Competition 2022" (2022). Lynn Chamber Music Competition. 9.